Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Drinks for the Summer Heat

During these dog days of summer with particularly oppressive and borderline unreal heat outside, nothing beats the temperature better than an ice cold drink. Some of my favorite summer drinks are Starbucks Iced Apple Chai, a good old Sweet Tea from Micky D's, yum yum...not to be confused with Iced Tea, or worse, Lemon Iced Tea, yuck!!! A cola Slushee or Icee isn't bad, neither are fraps or iced coffee, although I'm not a huge fan of the latter. But for those days when I crave imitation Mexican food, nothing compliments my steak quesadilla and mystery meat taco while cooling me down better than a delicious meat flavored mango and strawberry Fruitista Freeze from Taco Bell. No the drinks aren't flavored with meat, but I find that my drink is always somehow mysteriously infused with a hint of meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment