Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It happened....again

Sigh... It seems I just can't do great things while behind the wheel anymore. Why won't the universe just let me be great? Why I ask?

Got a ticket in the mail.... $150




What the stupid camera didn't capture was me stopping to let some pedestrians cross (that lady and guy behind the van in picture 2. I remember clearly because I was checking out their store bags, you can see them if you maximize the image)...and also the fact that I was making a right turn on my way home from church!!!!!!!!

I will be in court (or wherever it is that people go) to contest and adjudicate this ticket. 

I just need find my power suit so I will look right for my day in court!



3 comments:

  1. Awwww sorry. $150 may slow you down a couple of days or a week but it won't break you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch!
    All the best in court.
    11mph in the crosswalk will be hard to fight. But check if any faulty equipment reports have been filed about the cameras at that intersection.

    ReplyDelete